Blackmores Lyp-Sine® Tablets
Pre-order: Estimated dispatch
Blackmores Lyp-Sine® is a dose of the amino acid lysine, which supports lip health and healing time and the lips defences for outbreaks.
- Contains vitamin C and zinc to promote healing of lesions.
- Formulated with nutrients to support lip health and healing
Lysine hydrochloride 500 mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)250 mg
Vitamin C Ascorbic acid
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is a water-soluble antioxidant nutrient involved in many biological processes in the body. Vitamin C is found in a number of fruits and vegetables, great sources are capsicums, blackcurrants, oranges and strawberries.
Zinc amino acid chelate
(zinc 10 mg) 50 mg
Adults – Dose for risk reduction: 2 tablets per day with meals. Or as professionally prescribed
Dose for management of outbreak - 2 tablets, 2 times per day with meals. Or as professionally prescribed
Children (from 6 years to 12 years) – Take 1 tablet per day, or as professionally prescribed
Children (under 6 years) – As professionally prescribed
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones). Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet