Healtheries Fish Oil 1000mg - 200 Capsules
Pre-order: Estimated dispatch
Notify me when back in stockEmail me when available
- Healtheries Fish Oil 1000mg capsules give you 1000mg of extensively purity-tested, sustainably-harvested fish oil.
- Fish Oil is one of nature’s richest sources of Omega-3 fatty acids – the “good fats” that can help you with heart and joint health.
- Fish Oil supplements can be ideal if you don’t eat the NZ Heart Foundation’s recommended minimum 2 fish meals a week1.
Why use Healtheries Fish Oil 1000mg?
Omega-3 fish oil is one of those supplements with a lot of health benefits. First there’s the proven heart health and circulation benefits. Then there’s the help with stiff, painful joints. There’s nourishing your skin, maintaining your blood pressure, and balancing your hormones. It may even help children to focus, learn and develop healthily.
Healtheries Fish Oil capsules give you 1000mg of sustainably-harvested fish oil that’s extensively purity tested for heavy metals, pesticides and other pollutants. It’s the easiest, most convenient way to all get the benefits of Omega-3 fish oil for you and your family.
- Topping up your Omega-3 essential fatty acids (in particular EPA and DHA) every day
- Helping to maintain good blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Keeping your heart healthy
- Easing many kinds of inflammation, including joint swelling and stiffness
- Calming stress and emotional imbalances
- Supporting children’s learning, memory and brain development
- Soothing dry skin conditions like eczema
- Balancing your hormones during PMT, menopause, or anywhere else in your menstrual cycle
|Fish Oil - natural||1000mg|
|Equiv. Omega-3 marine triglycerides||300mg|
|Equiv. EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)||180mg|
|Equiv. DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||120mg|
Encapsulating aids, Antioxidant
Fish Oil and Omega-3 fatty acids
- Fish Oil is one of nature’s richest sources of important Omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFAs)
- EFAs are essential nutrients that, much like vitamins and minerals, your body can’t make for itself. That means you need to get them through your diet.
- Fish Oil is a particularly rich source of EPA and DHA essential fatty acids
EPA & DHA essential fatty acids
- The EPA and DHA in Fish Oil can help maintain healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels; as well as heart and circulation health
- Research has also shown that EPA & DHA can help to reduce many kinds of inflammation – including in sore, stiff joints
- The EFAs Fish Oil also seem to help with stress, mood and hormonal imbalances
The Fish Oil in Healtheries Fish Oil 1000mg capsules
- Healtheries Fish Oil comes from a mixture of sustainably-harvested cold-water fish (mackerel, sardine, tuna, anchovy and salmon) .
- The fish oil is extensively purity tested for heavy metals, pesticides and other pollutants. Then Healtheries encapsulates and packs it right here in New Zealand.
Wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, yeast, sugar, corn, starch, iodine, shellfish, colour, flavour or preservatives
Directions for Use
Adults (take with food)
For general wellbeing: Take 1-2 capsules daily.
For heart and brain health: Take 3-6 capsules (1-2 capsules 3 times daily).
For joint and skin health: Take 6 capsules (2 capsules 3 times daily).
Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- Keep this product out of children’s reach.