Healtheries Vit C 1000mg with Superfruits - 100 Chewable Tablets
Pre-order: Estimated dispatch
Notify me when back in stockEmail me when available
- High-strength Vitamin C (the “immunity vitamin”) in a powerful, one-a-day 1000mg dose.
- Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that supports immune defences, especially during the cold season.
- Great-tasting chewable tablets that are naturally flavoured with real superfruits: NZ Blackcurrant, plus Goji and Acai.
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Why Use Healtheries Vit C 1000mg with Superfruits?
Vitamin C is often called “The Immunity vitamin” because of its role in helping to maintain your body’s immune defences. Especially during the cold weather, when your immune system can use a little extra support, topping up your Vitamin C intake can often be beneficial.
Each chewable Healtheries Vit C 1000mg with Superfruits tablet provides a high-strength one-a-day 1000mg dose of Vitamin C. Tablets are naturally flavoured with real superfruits: NZ Blackcurrant, plus Goji and Acai berries for extra great taste. And even better: they contain no artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners.
- Providing high-strength support to immune defences during the cold season
- Supporting your immune system when you’re fatigued or under stress
- Providing antioxidant support to the cells throughout your body
- Topping up your Vitamin C levels if you’re not getting all you need from your diet
|New Zealand Blackcurrant (Ribes nigrum) fruit powder equiv. fresh||280mg|
|Acai (Euterpe oleracea) fruit powder equiv. fresh||200mg|
|Goji (Lycium barbarum) fruit powder equiv. fresh||215mg|
Natural colour, Natural flavour, Natural sweeteners (stevia, liquorice root extract and glucose), Tabletting aids.
- Vitamin C is known as “the immunity vitamin” because it supports your body’s resistance to winter ills and chills; and can help with recovery time.
- Your white blood cells (part of your immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help you maintain health and wellbeing.
- Your adrenal glands use up Vitamin C when they respond to stressful situations (e.g. sudden temperature changes, changes of season, life stresses, etc).
- Your body uses Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth. That’s why your body needs more Vitamin C when you’re healing from surgery and injury.
- Vitamin C helps your body to absorb Iron – a mineral you need for healthy red blood cells, which help with fatigue and support immunity.
- Finally, Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant that helps to guard your cells against free radical damage.
- Blackcurrant, Acai and Goji are all known as superfruits because they’re particularly rich in nutrients – including Vitamin C and other natural antioxidants.
Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Directions for use
- For everyday health: Chew 1 tablet daily.
- To speed recovery: Chew 1 tablet 3 times daily.
Or take as your healthcare professional directs.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product is not suitable for children – keep it out of their reach.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- This products contains glucose and sucrose. If you’re diabetic, Healtheries berry-flavoured chewable Vitamin C 1000mg may be more suitable for you.