Oral-B Sensitive Clean Replacement Brush Heads 2 Pack
Our Price Our Price: $11.95
Elsewhere $13.99 Elsewhere
Pre-order: Estimated dispatch
Notify me when back in stockEmail me when available
Inspired by professional tools, the round Sensitive brush head also cleans tooth by tooth and provides enhanced cleaning *vs. a standard manual toothbrush.
- Provides a superior cleaning for sensitive teeth and gums vs. a regular manual toothbrush
- Features extra-soft bristles
- Provides a gentle brushing experience
- Ideal for sensitive and inflamed areas
- Indicator bristles fade as a sign to replace your toothbrush head for a better clean (about every 3 months)
- Compatible with the entire lineup of Oral-B electric toothbrushes, except for Oral-B sonic toothbrushes
- 2 Brush Head refills
DIRECTIONS:Wet the brush head and apply toothpaste. Place the toothbrush in the mouth and turn on. Guide the brush head slowly from tooth to tooth. Hold the toothbrush head in place for a few seconds before moving on to the next tooth. Brush the gums as well as the teeth, first the outsides, then the insides, finally the chewing surfaces.
Replace brush (head) every 3 months or sooner if brush head becomes loose due to damage. Replace brush head when bristles are worn, or when color indicator bristles have faded to halfway. Dentists recommend that you change your toothbrush every 3 months.